- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Spanish Saffron Trenette
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, meat cut up into small pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water. Drain and rinse with warm water.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, broccoli and salt. Cook until garlic is golden brown and broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes. Add chicken and the reserved cooking water and freshly ground black pepper. Cook about 3 minutes. If sauce is too dry, add more water.
- Serve sauce over individual plates of pasta.