- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Southwestern Blend
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 6 fresh plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups of fresh corn kernels
- 1 (15 oz.) can black or pinto beans, drained
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle mild green or red taco sauce*
- 1 fresh jalapeño (seeded, deveined and chopped)*
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped*
*Or use Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Cilantro & Roasted Poblano Chile Pesto
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl. Add oil and toss to coat. Mix in chicken, green onions, tomatoes, corn, beans, taco sauce, jalapeño and cilantro. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle’s (7 oz.) Cilantro & Roasted Poblano Chile Pesto for “*” items.) Season salad generously with salt and pepper. Serve chilled.