- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Southwest Orzo
- 3/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes*
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water*
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz. smoked chicken breast, shredded (optional)
*Or use Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, drain tomatoes, reserving 1 tablespoon of the oil. Cut tomatoes into thin slivers and place in a large bowl. Add oregano, lemon juice, water, feta and chicken. Add the reserved 1 tablespoon of tomato oil and toss to combine. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle’s (7 oz.) Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto in place of sun-dried tomatoes and water.)
- Drain orzo well and add to tomato-chicken mixture. Toss to combine. Can be served warm or cold.