- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Chipotle Black Bean Tagliatelle
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 teaspoons taco seasoning (see below)
- 2 cups salsa (see below)
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Pico De Gallo Salsa*
- 1-1/2 cups tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeños, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Chimayo Chile Sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper to create the taco seasoning. Rub the chicken breasts with the taco seasoning.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, jalapeños, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper to create the salsa. Place salsa in refrigerator. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Chimayo Chile Sauce in place of salsa.)
- Grill chicken breasts until cooked through, approx. 4-5 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm, stirring occasionally (14 to 16 minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Serve chicken breasts over pasta with a garnish of salsa.