12 oz. Rock Shrimp Ravioli
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pint Crimini mushrooms, quartered
2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
1 ea shallot, sliced
2 ea Roma tomatoes, diced
1-1/2 cups white wine
1/2 stick butter
2 tablespoons sweet basil, chopped
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1 bunch green onion, sliced
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
2. Warm the olive oil in a sauté pan and add the mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms until they start to brown. Add garlic and shallots cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add Roma tomatoes and cook until liquid from tomatoes has reduced by half. Add white wine and reduce by half.
4. Add butter, basil, parsley and green onions. Mix together until butter is melted. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Gently combine ravioli and sauce and serve.
From This Recipe
Product not found.