- 2 each, cut in half lengthwise and seeded: large orange, red and yellow bell peppers
- 1 cup Bella Sol Basil Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Basil leaves, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Pour 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil on a baking sheet and place the peppers, cut side up, on top of the oil. Turn the peppers over, season with salt and pepper and roast in oven for 20 minutes.
3. Place warm peppers in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Set aside to cool for at least 30 minutes.
4. When peppers are cool, remove and discard the skins. Slice peppers and arrange on a plate. Pour basil oil over peppers and garnish with basil leaves.