- 9 oz. Pappardelle’s Gluten-Free Porcini Mushroom Large Trumpets
- 1/2 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienned
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup Porcini mushrooms
- 3/4 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, but still firm, stirring occasionally (14 to 16 minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onions and sauté for 4 minutes. Add red bell pepper and carrots and sauté for 4 more minutes. Add red wine, raise heat and boil for 1 minute; then reduce heat to medium-low, add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, basil and rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes. Garnish pasta with sauce. Serve immediately.