- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Sweet Potato Pappardelle
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar, or lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 10-12 minutes).
- Meanwhile, place 1 tablespoon oil and garlic in a large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is sizzling and fragrant, 2 to 5 minutes. Add red and yellow bell peppers, tomatoes, and water and cook, stirring occasionally, until the bell pepper is tender-crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat; cover and keep warm.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the pot. Add the vegetable mixture, the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, parsley, tarragon, vinegar (or lemon juice), salt and cheese; toss to combine. Add the reserved pasta water, 2 tablespoons at a time, to achieve the desired consistency.