- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Red Jalapeño Fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
- 1 tablespoon red or yellow Thai curry paste*
- 2 cups veggie or chicken broth*
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can unsweetened coconut milk*
- 2/3 cup all-natural (no sugar) peanut butter*
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce (depends on taste)*
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar (depends on taste)*
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce*
- Cilantro as a garnish (optional)
*Or use Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Thai Peanut Sauce
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and rinse with warm water.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and stir in curry paste. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Whisk in broth, coconut milk and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil and cook for 3-5 minutes. Whisk in peanut butter, fish sauce, sugar and soy sauce to create a smooth and creamy sauce. Adjust seasonings if needed. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Thai Peanut Sauce for "*" items.)
- Serve sauce over individual plates of pasta. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.