- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Sweet Basil Trenette
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lbs. fresh tomatoes, chopped coarsely
- 4 oz. fresh ricotta
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add tomatoes and cook until they are warm, about 3-5 minutes. Turn heat to low, add ricotta and stir until thoroughly mixed in and warm. Add sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve sauce over individual plates of pasta. Garnish with fresh basil.