- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Lemon Basil Fettuccine
- 1/2 lb. sugar snap peas, trim ends and strings
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 2 cans (6 oz.) solid white tuna
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh basil
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). About 3 minutes before the pasta is done cooking, add snap peas. Drain pasta and peas together. Put pasta and peas in a large serving bowl.
- Add bell pepper, lemon juice, tuna and olive oil to the pasta and peas. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve sauce over individual plates of pasta. Garnish with torn pieces of fresh basil.