- 5 Pappardelle's Peppercorn Trio Lasagna Noodles
- 1 (10 oz.) pack frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 (6 oz.) skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 8 oz. fresh portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Par-cook lasagna noodles in gently boiling water, about 6 - 8 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken, mushrooms & onion. Sauté 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cream cheese, spinach, soup and remaining ingredients (except Parmesan cheese), folding in the cheddar cheese.
- Spoon 1/4 chicken mixture in a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. Arrange noodles on top of mixture, and repeat, with last layer being chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes. Uncover & bake 15 more minutes, or until bubbly.