- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Pecorino Toscano & Red Onion Ravioli
- 2 red bell peppers (roasted, seeded, skinned and julienned)
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
- Meanwhile, warm olive oil in a large sauté pan and cook garlic until golden brown. Add asparagus, artichokes, roasted red peppers and shallots -- sauté lightly.
- Add pasta and lightly blend ingredients.