- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Venetian Calamari Linguine
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol Califonia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Greek-style green olives (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Toscano cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil. Add onion and sauté until translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper flakes, green olives, capers, garlic and white wine to the skillet. Cook for about 6 minutes.
- When pasta is done, add directly to the skillet. Toss pasta with parsley, salt and pepper. Add reserved pasta water if more liquid is desired.
- Serve with Pecorino Toscano cheese.