- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Pasta Luce Linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 lb. Italian ham, in thin strips
- 1 cup heavy cream*
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 14 minutes). Drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add ham and sauté for 1 minute. Add pepper and cream. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce in place of cream.) Cook, stirring 2-3 minutes, or until thick. Add pasta and stir to blend.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss.