- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Pasta Luce Linguine
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small bites
- 1/2 stick of butter (4 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons coarse mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In the same pot that you will cook your pasta, bring at least six quarts of salted water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Scoop cauliflower out and place in a large bowl. Add butter, parsley, mustard, red pepper flakes and garlic. If the butter doesn’t melt with the heat of the cauliflower, warm in microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Add pasta to the salted boiling water. Cook about 14 minutes (or until al dente). Drain and add to the cauliflower. Stir to mix well.