- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Fanciful Fruit Blend
- 8 oz. non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (15 oz.) can drained Mandarin oranges
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 10-12 minutes). Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, blend yogurt and orange juice concentrate.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Add yogurt mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill thoroughly.