9 oz. Pappardelle's Gluten-Free Tomato Basil Mafaldine
1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
2 ea chicken breast, split and julienned
1/2 bunch scallions, chopped
1/2 pint mushrooms, quartered
3 ea Cipollini onions, peeled and quartered
1/2 leek, washed and sliced
1/4 bag spinach, washed
1 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra-Vigin Olive Oil
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, but still firm, stirring occasionally, about 8-10 mins. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large sauté pan warm the olive oil and cook garlic until fragrant. Add chicken and scallions and cook chicken until golden brown.
3. Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add onions and leeks and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add pasta, spinach and basil toss until spinach is wilted. Portion and serve.