- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Italian Pesto Blend
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped**
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese**
- 1/2 cup black Italian or Greek olives
- Oil (from the sun-dried tomatoes)*
- 3 tablespoons basil vinegar or regular white vinegar**
- 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and freshly ground pepper
*Or use Bella Sol Basil Olive Oil or Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
**Or use Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Traditional Basil Pesto
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss lightly. (-Or- *Use Bella Sol Basil Olive Oil or Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil in place of oil from sun-dried tomatoes and **Use Pappardelle’s (7 oz.) Traditional Basil Pesto in place of “*” items.) Taste for seasoning and adjust for taste.
- Serve at room temperature or lightly chilled.