- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Pacific Rim Blend
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw peanuts
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red chile flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, peeled and finely minced
*Or use Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Thai Peanut Sauce
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle’s (7 oz.) Thai Peanut Sauce.)
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain pasta and set aside to cool.
- In a small pan, roast peanuts until fragrant. Chop coarsely.
- In a large serving bowl, add cooked/cooled pasta, chicken, green onions, red bell peppers and sauce. Mix well. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and peanuts.