- 9 oz. Pappardelle’s Organic Ancient Grain Farro Penne
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium zucchini squash, diced
- 1/2 medium yellow squash, diced
- 1/4 medium eggplant, peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 large ripe tomato, seeded & diced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large skillet, sauté the onions in the olive oil; cook for 2 minutes. Add the yellow and orange bell peppers; cook for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini, yellow squash and eggplant; cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic, tomato, salt & pepper; cook for 1 minute.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, stirring occasionally (8 to 10 minutes). Drain.
- Toss the ratatouille with the pasta and serve immediately.