- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Lemon Pepper Linguine
- 8 oz. asparagus tips
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and rinse with warm water. Place pasta back in warm pasta pot.
- At the same time pasta is cooking, cook the asparagus tips in boiling, salted water for about 3 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Add butter to the pasta, stir well to coat thoroughly. Add parmesan, salt and pepper. Gently toss in cooked asparagus tips. Serve immediately. Pass lemon wedges to squeeze on top, if so desired.