- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Trumpet Herb Blend
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 bunches arugula, stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and lightly rinse with warm water.
- In a large serving bowl, toss tomatoes, garlic, oil, capers, vinegar, lemon peel and crushed red pepper until well mixed.
- Just before serving, add arugula and basil to tomato mixture. Stir well. Serve sauce over individual plates of pasta.