- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Rainbow Orzo
- 1/2 cup Niçoise olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup pear tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cook orzo in a 3-4 quart pot of rapidly boiling water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
- Transfer orzo to a bowl and add olives, tomatoes, onion, parsley and capers.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, garlic and pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil and stir the dressing into the pasta salad.