- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Southwest Orzo
- 1 lb. ground turkey or beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (10 oz.) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Cook turkey or beef with onion in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are slightly browned.
- Stir in orzo, pinto beans, and enchilada sauce. Heat to boiling and then reduce. Stir frequently to prevent sticking. Add extra water if mixture is too dry. Cook until pasta is al dente, about 18-20 minutes.
- Take skillet off heat, stir in cheese and olives. Serve immediately.