- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Lime Cilantro Linguine
- 3 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
- 2 cloves garlic, minced*
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate*
- 1 cup water*
- 1/2 cup lemon juice*
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard*
- 2 teaspoon tomato paste*
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce*
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, finely minced*
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped*
*Or half the quantities of the "*" items and use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Coconut Curry Sauce
- Combine orange juice concentrate, water, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, tomato paste, garlic, soy sauce and ginger in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Put chicken in a plastic zipper lock freezer bag. Add half of the orange juice mixture, refrigerate and marinate for 30–60 minutes.
- Grill or broil chicken on both sides until cooked through, but moist. Slice into bite-sized pieces and reserve.
- Heat remaining orange juice mixture in a small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle’s Coconut Curry Sauce in Step 6 in place of remaining orange juice mixture.)
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and transfer to a heated pasta bowl.
- Add cilantro to pasta and toss thoroughly. Add the heated sauce and toss again. Add the chicken and toss one final time. Serve immediately.