- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Lemon Parsley Mafaldine
- 2 cups fresh spring peas
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, torn
- 6 oz. ricotta salata cheese, grated
- 1 lemon, juiced*
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
*Or use Bella Sol California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 7 minutes). Stir in peas and cook 1 more minute. Drain pasta and peas well.
- In a large serving bowl, pour pasta and peas. Top with basil, ricotta salata, lemon juice and olive oil. (-Or- *Use Bella Sol California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil in place of "*" items.) Mix well. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve within a few hours.