- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Lemon Parsley Mafaldine
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol Blood Orange Olive Oil or Bella Sol California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Freshly grated Cotija or Parmesan Cheese, for garnish
*For a fun twist, add 3 oz. Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Nutless Pepita Basil Pesto
- Cook pasta in 4-6 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente, 10-12 minutes.
- Chop kale into bite-sized pieces and cook over medium-low heat in a sauté pan with a lid. Add the garlic and half the olive oil, and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until kale is fork tender. Make sure the lid stays on, as the steam will help cook the kale.
- Toss the cooked kale and pasta together with the remainder of the olive oil, and toss with pepitas. Serve with Cotija or Parmesan garnish, if desired. (*For a fun twist, add 3 oz. Pappardelle's Nutless Pepita Basil Pesto.)