- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Lemon Mint Penne
- 4 (6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (grilled, cooled and sliced)
- 1/2 lb. fresh spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups cucumbers, halved and sliced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups black olives, sliced
- 1-2/3 cups Slow-Roasted Garlic Infused Olive Oil Herb Vinaigrette (see below)
Slow-Roasted Garlic Infused Olive Oil Herb Vinaigrette
- 1 cup Bella Sol Slow-Roasted Garlic Infused Oil
- 2/3 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon shallots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
2. Meanwhile, combine all ingredients (except pasta and Feta cheese) in a large bowl and let marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Add in pasta and Feta and let sit for at least 15 minutes before serving.