- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Lemon Ginger Fettuccine
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1 lb. grilled or broiled chicken or 1 lb. firm tofu
- 1-2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- In a large mixing bowl, add sesame oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- In a wok or skillet, add 2 teaspoons of sesame oil. When warm, add carrots and broccoli. Cook until just warm. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain well and rinse with warm water.
- Immediately add pasta to mixing bowl with sauce mixture. Stir until fully coated. Add cooked broccoli and carrots and chicken/tofu. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes on top.