- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Lemon Garlic Orzo
- 3 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Overlap 2 sheets of aluminum foil to make a large sheet. Place foil in a baking dish and brush with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cook orzo for 5 minutes in boiling water. Drain as well as possible. Stir in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, tomato, green onions, feta cheese, salt and pepper.
- Place orzo mixture into prepared baking dish. Combine shrimp with basil. Arrange shrimp mixture on orzo mixture. Fold foil edges together to make a bag.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and done. Cut open bag with a sharp knife and peel back the foil. Drizzle with final tablespoon of olive oil. Serve immediately.