- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Lemon Chive Angel Hair
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2/3 cup walnuts, very finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cognac*
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
*Or use at least 8 oz. of Pappardelle's Marsala Cream Sauce
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in the top pan of a double boiler placed over simmering water, melt the butter. Stir in walnuts, lemon zest and cognac and keep warm over low heat (-Or- *Replace cognac with at least 8 oz. of Pappardelle’s Marsala Cream Sauce.)
- Drain pasta, place on a serving platter, add walnut-butter sauce, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Then serve immediately.