- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Lavender Fettuccine
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
- 5 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix lavender, basil, soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil in a mixing bowl, creating a marinade for grilling. Coat the chicken breasts and begin grilling. Continue to baste the chicken with the marinade until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm, stirring occasionally (8-10 minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Serve the marinated chicken over the pasta. Garnish with a pinch of lavender.