- 2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, warmed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol Italian White Truffle Oil
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Peel the potatoes (if desired), cut into quarters and place in a large pot. Cover with cold salted water and bring to a boil. Then, reduce heat and cook under simmering heat until potatoes are fork-tender.
2. Drain potatoes and place back in pot. Let dry for at least 5 minutes.
3. Add warmed cream and butter until desired consistency. Add more butter and cream, if necessary.
4. Add Italian white truffle oil, salt and pepper.