- 14 oz. Pappardelle's Italian Garden Blend Gnocchi
- 1/4 lb. prosciutto, julienned
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small leek (split, washed and sliced)
- 1-1/2 cups sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 1/4 lb. sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Bella Sol White Italian Truffle Oil to drizzle over finished dish
- Parmesan for garnish
1. Add frozen gnocchi to salted boiling water. Occasionally, stir gnocchi to prevent sticking to pot. Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes, or until pasta floats to surface. Remove from water with a slotted spoon and taste for doneness.
2. While the gnocchi is cooking, warm the olive oil in a large sauté pan and add prosciutto, garlic and shallots.
3. Add mushrooms and cook until golden without overcooking the prosciutto.
4. Add leeks and snap peas. Sauté lightly.
5. Add butter. When completely melted, add gnocchi, basil and parsley and toss.
6. Spoon into pasta bowls, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and finish with a light drizzle of truffle oil.