- 9 oz. Pappardelle’s Gluten-Free Chipotle Lime Small Trumpet
- 1/2 chipotle chile, minced
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 lime (juice and zest)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Stir together chipotle chile, adobo sauce, cumin, brown sugar, lime juice and zest and cilantro in a medium bowl. Let shrimp marinate in mixture for 20 minutes.
- Skewer shrimp (Make sure to soak skewers in water for 20 minutes before use).
- Coat grill with non-stick oil and grill the shrimp until cooked, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, but still firm, stirring occasionally, about 8-10 mins. Drain and place pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Remove shrimp from skewers and toss with pasta. Serve immediately.