- 9 oz. Pappardelle's Gluten-Free Lemon Basil Orzo
- 2 (6 oz.) salmon fillets, grilled or pan-seared
- 1/2 bunch fresh asparagus, quartered
- 1/2 bunch fresh scallions, sliced
- 1 cup English peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, but still firm, stirring occasionally (14 to 16 minutes). Drain and set pasta aside to cool.
2. In a large sauté pan, warm olive oil, add garlic and cook lightly for 3 minutes. Add the vegetables and cook for 3 more minutes.
3. Combine vegetable mixture with pasta and blend well. Add salt and pepper as necessary. Top with grilled or pan-seared salmon.