A beautiful medley of fresh spring vegetables compliments the lemony essence of our highly popular Artichoke Lemon Tagliatelle. Tossed together with herb marinated grilled chicken and our Lemon Alfredo Sauce, this dish will remind you of the freshness of spring and is guaranteed to please all who try it.
1 lb. Pappardelle’s Artichoke Lemon Tagliatelle
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 tbsp. Bella Sol Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. dried thyme
1 tsp. dried rosemary
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. salt
11 oz. Pappardelle’s Lemon Alfredo Sauce
4 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, finely chopped
1 bunch of asparagus, ends removed
½ cup fresh (or frozen) peas
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
1 cup fresh spinach
Parmesan cheese, to taste
1. Place chicken breasts in a large zip-loc bag and season with olive oil, thyme, rosemary, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 1 hour and up to 1 day.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat and grill the chicken breasts 8-12 mins (4-6 mins per side) or until done; remove from grill and let cool.
3. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Blanch asparagus for approximately 2-3 mins. Using tongs, remove the asparagus and immediately shock in an ice bath; set aside.
4. Using the same pot of water, boil pasta until al dente, about 8-10 mins; drain pasta.
5. While pasta is cooking, heat a sauté pan to medium-high heat with a light drizzle of olive oil. Sauté the artichokes, asparagus, peas, and sun-dried tomatoes until heated thoroughly. Remove from heat and toss in the fresh spinach and pasta.
6. Meanwhile, in a small saucepot, gently heat Alfredo sauce until warm.
7. Slice chicken breast thinly into strips. Add the sliced chicken to the vegetable and pasta mixture. Toss the pasta mixture with Alfredo sauce and serve immediately. Enjoy with a light sprinkle of fresh Parmesan cheese and a refreshing glass of Pinot Grigio.