- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Blueberry Gemelli
- 4 chicken breasts (grilled, chilled and sliced)
- 3 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 10-12 minutes). Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, warm olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add shallots and cook until softened. Add broth, Feta and lime juice. Cook until Feta begins to melt.
3. Add sliced, grilled chicken to bowl with pasta. Add dressing, blueberries, thyme, lime zest and salt. Toss until combined and serve.