- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Whole Wheat Garlic Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pints grape (or cherry) tomatoes
- 3 oz. Pappardelle’s Traditional Basil Pesto
- Freshly grated Parmesan
- Handful of fresh basil
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water. Drain and rinse with warm water.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add grape tomatoes and cook until they are warm, about 3-5 minutes. Remove garlic and tomatoes from heat. Stir in pesto. If needed, add small amount of reserved cooking water until proper consistency is achieved.
- Serve sauce over individual plates of pasta. Garnish with fresh basil and freshly grated Parmesan, if desired.