- 12 oz. Pappardelle’s Gourmet Five Blend
- Bella Sol: California Extra Virgin Olive Oil and/or Slow-Roasted Garlic Infused Oil, for garnish
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago Cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
*Or use 3 oz. of Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Allow garlic to steep in oil for between 1-3 hours. (-Or- *Use 3 oz. Pappardelle’s Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto in place of Garlic Oil.)
- Combine cheeses, mix gently and reserve.
- Place Spice Blend in a blender and blend thoroughly. In a large bowl, combine the Cheese Blend with the Spice Blend.
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain well (do not rinse). While the pasta is still hot, toss it quickly with the Cheese/Herb mixture. Add the reserved Garlic Oil (or sun-dried tomato pesto) and toss gently to combine.
- If needed, add additional olive oil, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Drizzle with slow-roasted garlic infused oil.