- 7 Pappardelle's Spinach Garlic Lasagna Noodles
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1-1/2 cups soft goat cheese (drained if needed)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (brick packaged)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups grams fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Par-cook lasagna noodles in gently boiling water, about 6 - 8 minutes.
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl & add goat cheese, shredded mozzarella, basil, salt & pepper. Mix until creamy and all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees, coat bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish with thin layer of marinara sauce, arrange 2 + noodles on bottom to cover, and spread on 1/2 of goat cheese mixture, 1/2 of mozzarella slices, and 1/3 marinara sauce. Repeat these steps for a second layer. Cover with final lasagna noodles, marinara sauce and sprinkle Parmesan or Romano cheese on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese on top is nice and bubbly melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.