- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Organic Whole Wheat Fettuccine
- 1 lb. chard, chopped (or other bitter greens)
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Bella Sol Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic
- 6-8 oz. creamy goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup white wine
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil. Add onion and sauté until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add chard and cook until it wilts and is tender. Toss with salt and balsamic vinegar and take off heat.
- Toast the pine nuts until they just begin to turn golden brown. Watch them carefully as they can burn quickly.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
- Bring chard mixture back to high heat and add white wine and stir until combined. Add goat cheese and drained pasta to chard. Mix well. Serve immediately. Pass pine nuts to sprinkle on top.