- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Goan Curry Angel Hair
- 2-1/2 cups shelled peas
- 1/2 cup heavy cream*
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter*
- Freshly ground pepper
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce or Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Porcini Mushroom & Tomato Sauce
- In a large pot, bring 5 quarts salted water to boil. Add the peas and boil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine cream and butter. (-Or- *Use either Pappardelle’s (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce or Pappardelle’s (11 oz.) Porcini Mushroom & Tomato Sauce.) Bring slowly to a boil over low heat and simmer, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Add pasta to the boiling water and cook until it rises to the surface, about 6 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and peas and arrange on a warm platter. Pour the cream-butter mixture over the top and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss gently and serve immediately.