- 9 oz. Pappardelle's Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Penne
- 1/2 lb. fresh arugula
- 1/2 lb. heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, sliced
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette (see below)
Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Bella Sol Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, but still firm, stirring occasionally, about 8-10 mins. Drain and set pasta aside to cool.
2. Once pasta is cooled, combine in a large bowl with all other ingredients (except the vinaigrette). Blend, and then toss gently with vinaigrette.
3. Let stand for at least 1 hour to enhance flavor before serving.