- 9 oz. Pappardelle's Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Penne
- 1/2 lb. fresh arugula
- 1/2 lb. heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, sliced
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette (see below)
Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Bella Sol Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, but still firm, stirring occasionally (14 to 16 minutes). Drain and set pasta aside to cool.
2. Once pasta is cooled, combine in a large bowl with all other ingredients (except the vinaigrette). Blend, and then toss gently with vinaigrette.
3. Let stand for at least 1 hour to enhance flavor before serving.