- 9 oz. Pappardelle’s Gluten-Free Spinach Garlic Rooster Combs
- 1/2 sirloin flank steak
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, prepared and sliced
- 1-2 bunches fresh spinach leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- Cut the beef sirloin flank into thin strips. Halve the tomatoes. Peel garlic cloves and coarsely chop them. Remove seeds and dice the red bell pepper. Rinse spinach under running water; then, soak in water to further remove debris (soak at least 10 minutes).
- Add garlic into a skillet over medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté until fragrant; then add beef. Add soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes, or until beef begins to brown. Transfer beef onto a plate. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, but still firm, stirring occasionally, about 8-10 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a skillet, sauté mushrooms, red bell pepper, red pepper flakes and chili sauce, about 4 minutes. Add in the spinach, tomatoes and stir-fry another 1 minute. Return beef to skillet. Stir a bit; then turn off heat, cover, and let it "sweat" for 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine beef and sautéed vegetables. Serve over pasta.