- 9 oz. Pappardelle’s Gluten-Free Southwest Fusilli
- 1-2 Navel oranges
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 small jicama, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, skin removed & thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese (read label to ensure gluten-free!)
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, stirring occasionally (14 to 16 minutes). Drain and chill in the refrigerator.
- Peel the oranges, removing all of the white pith. Set the orange slices aside.
- Whisk the lime juice, vinegar, olive oil and cayenne pepper. Salt and pepper to taste. Add the jicama and let stand for 15 minutes. Fold in the orange slices, avocado, feta and cilantro.
- Toss the jicama, avocado and orange slices with the pasta. Serve cold.