- 9 oz. Pappardelle’s Gluten-Free Plain Mafaldine
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup black olives (such as Gaeta or Kalamata), pitted and sliced
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In the bowl in which you will serve the pasta, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, olives, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and a few hearty grinds of fresh pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 8-10 mins. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of cooking water.
- Toss the hot pasta with the cold sauce. If the pasta is dry, add a few tablespoons of pasta cooking water to the bowl. Mix well.
- Serve piping hot with feta cheese to crumble on top.