- 9 oz. Pappardelle’s Gluten-Free Lemon Pepper Fusilli
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, but still firm, stirring occasionally (14 to 16 minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, and sauté garlic for about 1 minute. Mix in chicken broth, wine, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat, and simmer until liquid is reduced by about half.
- Mix shrimp, butter, parsley, and basil into the saucepan. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, until shrimp is opaque. Stir in the cooked pasta, and continue cooking 2 minutes, until well coated. Serve immediately.