- 9 oz. Pappardelle’s Gluten-Free Basil Garlic Penne
- 1/2 dozen littleneck clams, in shells
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1/8 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash clams thoroughly under cold running water and set aside. Combine tomatoes, onions, basil, garlic, oil and pepper in a large saucepan. Place clams on top of mixture and simmer on medium heat until clams open. Remove clams from shells.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, but still firm, stirring occasionally, about 8-10 mins. Drain and place pasta in a large mixing bowl. Combine pasta and clams, mixing thoroughly. Serve immediately.